“Web Site” is referring to https://leejankins.co.uk
“Cookies” means a small text file placed on your computer by Lee Jenkins when you visit Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services.
We are an online furniture selling company, we sell beds, mattresses , wardrobes and accessories.
What is a privacy notice?
What information we collect and why?
We may ask for or hold personal information about you which will be used to support delivery of services to you and also to ensure that the appropriate high level of service is adhered to.
The information collected may include:
- your name, age/date of birth
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on our website;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us (whether online or offline), your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with co.uk;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page); and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
How we use your personal data
We use your data for the following purposes (all are in accordance with the law)
- to register you as a new customer
- to process and deliver your order (this includes making payments, fees and charges and also refunds and arranging returns)
- to notify you about changes in privacy and other policies
- asking you to review or take a survey
- to deliver relevant advertisements
- to improve our website, products and services that we offer
- to verify your identity and to identify fraudulent transactions
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your personal data (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Changes in business ownership
Any newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you. If any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Controlling access to your data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
Your right to withhold information
You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Security of your data
Data security is of great importance to Giomani Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Breaches of this policy will be dealt with under the Grievance and/or Disciplinary procedures as appropriate.
Lee Jenkins will monitor this policy to ensure it meets statutory and legal requirements including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Annual training on the policy will include this aspect.